Thursday, April 21, 2011

more small touches

Since we have been home from the honeymoon, we have been trying to add details to our home to make it ours! In some recent posts, I have shown you some of the adorable wedding gifts that are proudly displayed!

I have since added a few more items that will, I hope,'brighten your day as much as they do mine

Item one on the list are ring bearer pillows from the wedding. My sister-in-law made them for the wedding as well as for decorating our master bedroom. I am loving having small items from the wedding displayed around the house!









Pardon me for having 3 pictures posted, but I am just having too much fun with these camera
apps on the iPhone!

Here is a picture of my night stand.
Im hoping to get some more fancy frames for around the house to display our wedding photos!



Something else that so easily brightens my day are TULIPS! They are such happy flowers and for $7.00 at good ole Kroger they are a steal!






TTFN! Talk to you soon!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I need to stop by my good ole Kroger for some flowers, too!! The "LOVE" pillows look great on the bed, too. I need to see you asap

    ReplyDelete