Sunday, December 2, 2012

Week 25


How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs. I only gained 2 pounds in the last 2 weeks so I am pretty proud!
Maternity clothes? Yes. I will be purchasing another pair of black, maternity leggings.  They are so very comfortable and only having one pair for the next 15+ weeks will not cut it!
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Sleeping great.
Best moment this week: I am sticking with the best moment being that Nate can feel baby Leland kick!
Movement: Yes! 
Food cravings:  Sweets.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.  
Have you started to show yet: Yes. I'm still measuring at 38.5 inches.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out?  It is still in but getting A LOT flatter!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody: Happy!
  Looking forward to:  We have an appointment with our midwife on December 6th and we are very excited about that.  We haven't been since I was 19.5 weeks so it will be a fun check up!  I am also looking forward to crafting with Aunt Jill this Saturday and getting my nursery inspiration board organized since I have about 300 ideas floating around in my head!Hopefully we will get some Christmas card pictures taken and we can mail our our Christmas cards next week - A LOT has happened in the last year for the growing Kivett family!

No comments:

Post a Comment