Sunday, December 30, 2012

28 Weeks





How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 18 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? No. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Sleep: Sleeping great. Sleeping in the guest room has been great on my back and I'm sleeping almost 9 hours a night (I know I'm crazy!)
 Other symptoms: varicose veins are still pretty annoying and painful at times. I just take it as a reminder that I need to slow down sometimes!
Best moment this week: This past weekend, Nathan and I did some crafting for the nursery! I made a cloud mobile for above the changing table, recovered a small lamp for the bookshelf, and I sewed three strands of bunting to hang above the crib! Nathan cut out a large "L" to hang over the twin bed and spray painted it red. He also sanded the small rocking chair that we will spray paint red as well and place in Leland's book corner!
Movement: Yes! Sometimes I am stopped in my tracks because of what I'm feeling inside! Crazy!
Food cravings:  Rootbeer floats!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. Today was our Christmas program at school and I wore a new black dress with white polka dots and about 6 kids said that they could really see the baby an that they thought it was coming out very soon! Haha.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out?  Still a small indention but I'm guessing it will be out in about 2 weeks!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody: Happy!
Looking forward to: Having a white Christmas in Buffalo!

Here are some sneak peaks of the nursery crafts:
This will hang over the twin bed in the nursery!

Hubby / Daddy sanding the rocking chair from my little cousin.  We will paint this the same color red as the "L" and it will go in the reading corner!

"L" for Leland painted red!  It looks so great in the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment