Friday, January 18, 2013

31 & 32 Weeks

not feeling sensational during our photo shoot.  blah. 

we added a lil' basket for stuffed animals underneath the chalkboard! our puppy baby thinks that they are for him!

my face is looking a little swollen in this pic.  i guess i should get used to it!

feeling MUCH better this week than last! 



How far along? 31 & 32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 18.4 lbs.I lost a little bit last weekend when I wasn't feeling well.
Maternity clothes? Yes.  I live in my black maternity leggings!
Stretch marks? No. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Sleep: Sleeping great.  I fear the day when I can no longer sleep at night.  Everyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE going to sleep at night and how much I LOVE my nap-a-roonies during the day!  I am a morning person and Nate enjoys the night time so hopefully that will help up tag team baby Leland when he gets here! 
 Other symptoms: The varicose veins are still a problem, but when I ice them they feel so much better! If you thought when you looked at the 31 week picture that I looked a lil' sick, you were right.  During our photo shoot I had a 100.9* fever.  Gross.  I was sick that whole day but felt much better on Saturday.  Now I just have  gross cough and drainage.  My voice sounds super sexy too!
Best moment this week:  One of the best moments this week was the BEAUTIFUL baby shower that I had on Saturday, January 12th.  Three of my mom's friends and my two sisters hosted.  It was sensational!  SO many people came and Leland and I felt so loved.  This was the first time that I got to see Leland's name spelled out on a little backpack and written as a monogram.  It was very weird.  I just kept staring at the gifts with his name on them! I love them.  While I was home in Atlanta for the baby shower, sweet husband painted our living room and stairwell!  It looks so beautiful.  Nate hates painting and spend about 7 hours doing so while I was gone so I didn't breath in the gross paint fumes for me and baby!  How precious is he.  The only room we have left to paint in the whole house is our guest room.  It is still a work in progress so we are not in a rush to get that finished.  I also haven't figured out how I am going to decorate the guest bathroom/Leland's bathroom so that is still a pale blue from the previous owners.  We will see.  Too bad this precious whale wallpaper is  so expensive! 
I'm totally in LOVE with this wallpaper! 
Movement: Yes! Lots. 
Food cravings:  Sweets. Rootbeer floats!
Anything making you queasy or sick: The drainage from my cold is not helping with the nausea.  
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: I guess that I can add Braxton Hicks contractions to this section now!  I haven't had any that hurt but my stomach gets VERY TIGHT! Yesterday in Target I had to stop walking while pushing the cart to breath through one.  Pretty crazy! 
Belly Button in or out?  It is still in but getting A LOT flatter! 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody: Happy!
  Looking forward to: I am so looking forward to a relaxing long weekend at the house with my puppy baby and hubby!  This is a very happy weekend because the NHL lockout is over and WE GET TO WATCH THE 1ST SABRES GAME OF THE SEASON ON SUNDAY!!!! Nate is thrilled beyond measure, and now Leland will finally get to hear Rick Jeanneret announce a Sabres game!  Also, I am going to Joann's with Jill to purchase a few fabric items so that she can make the curtains, crib skirt, and a few pillows for the nursery!  How exciting!  I can not wait until it all comes to fruition (the nursery & having a baby boy!).

nursery sneak peak - it's turning more nautical which is normally not my thing!  we will see when it's finished how it all looks! my nana made the quilt at the bottom of the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment