Saturday, January 5, 2013

30 Weeks!


How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 19.5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes.I live in my black maternity leggings!
Stretch marks? No. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Sleep: Sleeping great considering I'm 30 weeks pregnant.  I think that I am still sleeping more than the average human.  I sleep anywhere from 7 and a half to 10 hours a night.  I am only waking up about 1 time a night to go to the bathroom.  I am sure all of this will change very soon, but for now I am enjoying every moment of rest!  I am still sleeping in the guest bedroom on our nice firm mattress!
 Other symptoms: The varicose veins are still a problem, but when I ice them they feel so much better!  I have pulled a muscle in my back on the right side.  I can no longer get out of bed on the right side.  I am getting a massage on Monday after work which I am pretty excited about!
Best moment this week:  I have been out of school this whole week so I have been organizing the house and clearing space for baby.  I have been crafting items for the nursery and purchasing fabric from Textile Fabrics and online for nursery items that Jill is going to make for me! Nate and I went to BrickTops for New Year's Eve this year, just the two of us!  It was so much fun!  We got appetizers, salads, drinks (I had my first glass of red wine since June), I got the most delicious steak, and we shared the famous skillet cookie with extra caramel sauce!  I ate every single bit of my food and was completely stuffed! It was so much fun.
Movement: Yes! Lots. 
Food cravings:  Sweets. Rootbeer floats!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth has been making me a little nauseous and blowing my nose...weird. 
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out?  It is still in but getting A LOT flatter!  Also, I have started to develop the linea nigra on my belly.  It is still very faint but you can see it if you are looking for it! 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody: Happy!
  Looking forward to: Nathan and I are installing a "closet system" in the nursery.  I put it in quotes because we are really just hanging the white wire standard shelves that come in most homes.  My parent's closet completely collapsed (sad for them, good for us) and they gave us all of their shelving!  They are getting a new cool custom closet so don't feel too sorry for them! I have all of Leland's baskets labeled and filled to the top with clothes!  I haven't bought any clothes for him ( I just high five'd myself).  We have been given so many articles of clothing it is amazing!  It is weird to think that in just a few weeks he will be here wearing the clothes in these little baskets!

Bunting above the crib has been hung!  It adds a lot of color to the room so I am glad that we have a neutral color on the walls and white furniture!


Baskets filled with baby clothes are so cute!

Kitchen and living room colors! I love!
This past week I have been trying to complete decorating tasks that I have wanted to do this last year.  I have also been cleaning and organizing closets and cabinets to make extra room for Leland's things!  I am feeling very accomplished and really we just have a few more items on our "To Do List Before Baby" to complete! The main one is having Nathan paint the living room!  Hopefully I will be able to add a home update each week of something that we accomplished off of our list!

No comments:

Post a Comment