Sunday, November 18, 2012

Week 23



How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs. This past week I have been STARVING!  Our midwife said that an appetite increase would happen when my body and the baby are ready - well, it's happening!  I feel like I could eat two of everything!  As you can see in the frontal view - BABY AND BELLY ARE GROWING!!
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Sleeping great, but the time has come where I can't sleep on my back anymore.  I normally sleep on my side and back so I am still lucky that I'm not a stomach sleeper and can sleep on my side!
Best moment this week: Nate surprised me and painted the nursery grey while I was at work!!!  Such a sweet sweet husband! It is called Lattice by Benjamin Moore and it is the same color that we have throughout our whole house.  We love it and decided to use the same color to save us $60 and use what we had!
Movement:Yes!  LOTS!  Every time I eat or drink anything, baby Leland goes crazy.  I tried to take a video of my stomach moving to show Nate but Leland stops kicking when the cameras or Nate's hand is on him!
Food cravings:Sweets.  All of this Halloween candy is not helping me stay on track and eating healthy!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.  
Have you started to show yet: Yes.I measured my stomach this week because Mimi (my mom) was curious and it is 37 inches around!  WOW!!  I think I am going to start measuring every couple of weeks to see how I grow!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody: Happy!
  Looking forward to:  Nate feeling the baby move and decorating baby boy's nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment