Sunday, November 4, 2012

Week 20


How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6.2 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes. I am loving maternity leggings!  I went to H&M with bestie Sarah and bought 4 great maternity sweaters and 2 maternity tank tops for $100.  How great of a deal is that!  I love the tank tops because they are nice and long, and I can even do the rubber band trick with my jeans, wear my H&M tank, and a regular shirt. Score! 
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Sleeping great.  I have been waking up about 5:00am each morning ready to start my day! Linus (our puppy baby) LOVES that I am getting up so early; I am not a huge fan. 
Best moment this week:  FINDING OUT THE GENDER!  Feeling the baby move is pretty amazing. I am DYING for Nate to be able to feel tha baby move!
Movement:Yes!  I feel the baby each day which is pretty awesome. 
Food cravings: No.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.  Feeling great!
Have you started to show yet: Yes.  If I am wearing a tight shirt I look HUGE!  I like it though.  I am loving how my body is changing and feel so blessed to have these positive feelings about my ever changing figure!  Nate tells me a lot that I am looking SEXY which is always wonderful for anyone, especially a pregnant woman, to hear!
** I have decided to post pics with my shirt down as well as up from now on.  It is fun to see how crazy big my belly is getting and I am loving it! **
Gender: BOY! (I will be writing a whole blog post on finding out the gender very soon!)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody: Happy!
  Looking forward to: Nate feeling the baby kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment