Thursday, June 6, 2013

Week 12


Age: Monday, June 3, 2013 12 Weeks Old
Weight & Height: I weigh 13.6 pounds according to Mom and Dad's scale in the bathroom! I am gaining so much weight right now and eating a TON!  Mom doesn't mind though cause she knows that it will keep me healthy and keep up her supply so she feeds me whenever I want to eat!
Things I enjoy: I still enjoy laying on my activity mat and standing in my bouncer.  I love riding in the ERGObaby carrier.  Most of the time I fall right asleep when my mom puts me in there! I am beginning to like my crib more and more.  I love staring at the fabric airplanes that my Aunt Jill made for me. 
Tough Times:  On Sunday night I gave Mom and Dad a run for their money.  I went to sleep pretty well at first but then I woke up around 2:30am and just didn't want to be put down.  Usually Dad can get me to sleep pretty easily....not this time.  Dad fed me 2oz that were left in the bottle and then Mom fed me on both sides and she rocked me in the rocking chair for about 45 minutes.  As soon as either of them put me down I would wake up screaming.  I slept for the rest of the night on my Mom's chest in their bed.  She told Mimi that she hadn't been that tired since the hospital! oops.  Sorry Mom and Dad!
Exciting Events: On Monday night, June 3, we celebrated Uncle Russ' birthday and went to Island Breeze.  Mom loved her food!!  Mom and Dad also tried to take me to a movie......it didn't turn out exactly as Mom planned.  Usually I fall right asleep in the ERGO.  When they first got there I was being a good boy and sleeping.  But, I woke up because it was so loud in there.  Mom stood on the side aisle and fed me while in the ERGO.  She was pretty impressed with herself!  It was a great place to try it out 'cause it was nice and dark and everyone was paying attention to the movie.  I was eating fine and sleeping but Dad wanted to give Mom a break so they switched and Mom went and sat down.  I just wanted to be held by Mom so I was super fussy.  Dad had to take me in the hallway because I was being too loud.  He lied to Mom when she texted and asked if he was watching the movie.  She was mad at him afterwards.  Next time I think they will get a babysitter for me!
Looking forward to: I am super excited for my 3 month birthday on June 11th!  And, I can't wait to go see Mimi and Pop Pop's house in Atlanta for Father's Day weekend! 
I LOVE playing with this monkey while I am getting my diaper changed!

oops.  this was one of the nights that I didn't want to sleep in my crib so Dad held me on his chest!

Front porch sittin' and sucking my thumb like a champion! I look like such a big boy in this picture!

Morning sleep time with Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment