Sunday, October 14, 2012

Week 18

How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5.4 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I bought a few more shirts at Motherhood Maternity yesterday.  Basic colors to wear under cardigans.  I am still wearing my regular leggings and regular jeans for now.  When it gets to the end of the day I usually need to unbutton the jeans!
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Sleeping great.  I wake up about 3-4 times each night (and have since I was just 4 weeks pregnant) to go to the bathroom.  I fall right back asleep, thank goodness.  I also have the most bizarre dreams.  
Best moment this week:  I FELT THE BABY MOVE!  It was October 9th at 6:14pm.  I had eaten some cheese fries from Bobby's Dairy Dip while waiting to get my brakes changed and then took a little nap.  I woke up and then felt what seemed like a "flip" and then two little "kicks".  I am also super excited to plan the Gender Reveal Gathering for October 27th!
Movement:Yes!  I feel the baby each day which is pretty awesome. 
Food cravings: Nothing right now.  I'm very excited its pear season.
Anything making you queasy or sick: being hungry!
Have you started to show yet: Yes.I have had to unbutton my jeans a couple of times towards the end of the night!
Gender: 13 more days.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody: Happy!
  Looking forward to: getting to find out the gender on October 27th and having our Anatomy Ultrasound on October 23rd to check to make sure baby is growing well and is nice and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment