Monday, July 18, 2011

Pinterest realities!

About 2 months ago, Sarah Flory introduced me to Pinterest! I have been OBSESSED! Pinterest is like an online bulletin board where you can pin inspiring things: recipes, home decor, classroom/teaching ideas, outfits of choice, and so much more.

I have especially loved pinning recipes and craft ideas and have actually followed through in making several things!

Here are some of my recipes that have been pretty successful!
Peach & Blueberry Cobbler!






Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes!






Lasagna Rolls!



...first you make a delicious meat sauce using ground turkey.


...boil your lasagna noodles while you are making the sauce. Lay out the noodles and top with a thin layer of mozzarella cheese and sauce.


...gently roll up the noodles and place in a sauce coated loaf pan. I found that three rolls fit perfectly!


... top with another layer of sauce and mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350* for 20 minutes!


... Enjoy!

Chicken Alfredo Shells!



Mini Whole Wheat Blueberry
Pancakes!


All of the recipes can be found on my pinterest page: Katie Davies Kivett!

1 comment: