Tuesday, February 23, 2010

baby shower complete

This past Saturday was Miss. Jill Hickman's baby shower and it went off without a hitch, bird and birch tree theme and all (pictures coming soon). It was so much fun planning and scheming with Julia Arnold, a new friend I met in the process. I think that we allowed this precious baby shower to consume our lives for about 4 weeks - and we loved every second of it! I felt so blessed to be a part of the hosting and can not WAIT to meet baby Addison Nolan coming in 17 short days.

Today was also a pretty exciting day, I found out that I passed (with flying colors I might add) my LAST PRAXIS test!! Such a relief. Now just to finish all of the homework for my last three classes and then.....drum roll please, GRADUATION! I am so relieved it is just two and a half months away but also a little stressed that I have to complete all of this work in that short amount of time as well. I can get through it though.

I am SO looking forward to this coming weekend - I have 6 wonderful friends coming to visit Sarah and me, all whom I have not seen since before Christmas, very sad when I think that I used to see them every other weekend. I was actually in church this past Sunday and shed a few tears of joy just looking forward to this FRIENDSHIP REUNION as we are calling it! We are having pulled pork sandwiches on Friday night and playing board games. I will also be baking my FIRST large cupcake in my new CUPCAKE pan from sweet Nathan in celebration of Suzy & Sarah's birthday! Saturday we will be having brunch at Marche in East Nashville then hitting up the flea market - hopefully we will score some good finds. One of my goals this year is to become more talented at finding flea market treasures. We will be having a glorious dinner at Whiskey Kitchen in the Gulch and then going downtown to Broadway. Sunday morning we will finish up the weekend at TVC - I am really looking forward to having some friends experience this amazing church!

In all of my spare time I search for precious houses with peaceful rooms that I wish I inhabited! Here are some of my favorites..


It is my DREAM to have a claw foot bathroom and I believe that will be the FIRST renovation that I (and Nathan) make in my first home.

That's all for now - TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment