Saturday, October 6, 2012

Week 17


How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3.6 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Shirts.  I bought some shirts at Pea in the Pod.  LOVE that store!  They are so soft and very comfortable.  I also got a fun package from my Mom in the mail with maternity bras and leggings!  I am SUPER excited to be able to start wearing the leggings with every single outfit! 
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week:  Beginning to plan the Gender Reveal Gathering for October 27th! Nana got to come visit and see the nursery in progress.  She also bought some presents for baby (all lamb themed which is perfect coming from her!) pictures of presents coming soon!
Movement: No.
Food cravings: Nothing right now.  I'm very excited its pear season.
Anything making you queasy or sick: being hungry!
Have you started to show yet: Yes.I have had to unbutton my jeans a couple of times towards the end of the night!
Gender: 22 more days.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody: Happy!
  Looking forward to: getting to find out the gender on October 27th!

No comments:

Post a Comment